INTELLIGENT SECURITY SOLUTIONS THAT LET YOUR BUSINESS THRIVE
EMKAL is a cybersecurity services provider, defending your organization from ever-evolving cyber threats. Our team provides 24/7 network monitoring, data integration and real time validation to ensure secure operation.
Trust EMKAL for the fastest cyber threat response times.
Technology adoption has changed the face of business everywhere. With fast connectivity, Internet of Things (IoT), critical computing everywhere, and Software as a Service (SaaS), traditional in-house applications are not the sole focus of cyberattacks. Despite such complexity, too many businesses employ inadequate cybersecurity infrastructure and practices.
IT SECURITY CONSULTANT & SERVICE PROVIDER
EMKAL is a full-service provider of cybersecurity for businesses in Kitchener, Guelph, Waterloo, Mississauga, and nearby areas. Our teams work with small and mid-size businesses to secure their operations and safeguard their enterprise mobility.
- Monitoring, detection and investigation of threats and unauthorized access (through security services and managed hardware).
- Real time monitoring of system health of all managed devices and systems.
- Scheduling updates, upgrades, patches and optimization during off hours.
- Firewall support, quality of service and rules to manage traffic.
- Dedicated client request team to investigate and trace suspected intrusion.
- Threat advisory notifications, alerts and recommended actions.
- Powerful dashboards to relay real time usage and monthly reports.
CYBERSECURITY FOR BUSINESS IN ACTION
As an experienced cybersecurity services provider, we know that the best systems are only as good as the people who use them. Its why employee training is an essential aspect of your cybersecurity. Our team conducts training and awareness sessions to educate employees of best practices.
The best cybersecurity can be thwarted by a single employee not paying attention to a disguised email.
EMKAL offers a full suite of services to ensure your enterprise mobility is not compromised for its user experience or security.
- Training and education on newest threats
- Email validation, filtration and reporting
- Responsible web practices and safe browsing
- Two-factor authentication
- Automated backups and anti-virus updates
- Printer (and ancillary device) security protocol
- IoT device security and management
REALITY OF CYBERSECURITY
Today, the most vulnerable and most lucrative targets for cybercriminals are small and mid-size businesses. Not only are they unguarded against the newest evolving threats, business owners are far more likely to accede to extortionate demands due to a lack of disaster planning.
As a responsible cybersecurity services provider, EMKAL ensures critical IT infrastructure, information and applications are sandboxed and backed up regularly and remotely. It means even in the event of catastrophic intrusion, you can be back up and running in a few hours.
Speak to EMKAL to understand how we plan for cyberattacks and protect your most vital information.